OM HOSPITAL AWARDED THE HEALTH ACCESS BRAND
IHW-Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council as a premier Health & Wellbeing institution in India, believes in creating a positive synergy and advocacy for health & environment and always welcomes and encourages thoughts & acts of humanity at any capacity, with the core belief that health is everyone’s responsibility, IHW Council initiatives get everyone talking about health at the national and international level.
IHW acknowledges OM HOSPITAL, it’s sincere contribution, kind intention, and efforts for humanity, especially during this global pandemic crisis. And, believes that our organization will keep inspiring people and society with its contribution to humanitarian work in the future.
IHW thanks us for sending our nomination for the 6th India Health and Wellness Awards 2020 and congratulates Om Hospital on receiving the Award for your outstanding performance in the Health Access Brand Category.
This award recognizes a brand or an organization that is tackling health challenges of the country by making healthcare accessible to the poorest of the poor irrespective urban or rural regions.
Some of the Prominent Jury Members for IHW Awards are-:-
- Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director- AIIMS
- Dr. Gayati Vyas Mahindroo, Director- NABH
- Dr. Komal Ganotra, Director- CRY
- Pankaj Pachauri, Journalist
- Dr. Anshu Gupta, Founder- Goonj
- Dr Rajendra Singh, Water Activist & Waterman of India
- Praveen Prakash, Former IAS- Swachh Bharat Mission Incharge
- K Srinath Reddy, President PHF
Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council